We’re currently offering opportunities to receive an EB-5 Visa by investing in our properties. Our investment requirement is $900,000 USD.
The EB5 Visa is the best option to obtain permanent residence in the US for you and your family.
INVESTMENT REQUIRED: USD$900,000 per investor, including immediate family.
ANNUAL RETURN: 2.5%
ADMINISTRATIVE FEES: USD$60,000
– $900,000 investment in an approved EB-5 project/business in the U.S.
– Have no criminal record or immigration violations.
– Investment capital must be from a legal source, acquired directly or indirectly by lawful means.
– The investment must be “at risk.”
Process and timeline for the
federal EB-5 Visa program
START - WEEK 1
Presentation of Federal EB-5 Program
1. Investor chooses an EB-5 Project
2. Interview with the EB-5 Immigration Lawyer to determine the viability of the case
3. Verification of the origin of funds
4. Transfer of funds to the Escrow Account
5. Submit application for American Residency (form 1-526) to USCIS
MONTH 18 TO 24
6. Green Card approval for the investor and his/her family (Conditional Permanent Residency)
MONTH 24 TO 48
7. Preparation and filing of the I-829 petition with USCIS to remove the Green Card conditions and obtain Unconditional Permanent Residency
8. Return of initial capital invested